This blog is to display my efforts and provide motivation for collecting and painting a 40k force to represent those that served in the 3rd Armageddon War. Please feel free to comment and any contructive criticism is welcome. I will try to keep the blog updated and hopefully you find it interesting if not entertaining.

Friday 10 August 2012

Army Showcase

I have finally gotten around to taking some photos of my army as a whole. I haven't totalled it but it is definately over 6000 points. And yes, that is my dining room table. (My wife entered the room with a very unimpressed look on her face)

I am by no means a photographer. I had as much light as I could on the models but still had to use the flash on the camera to get decent photos.















The Fortress of Arrogance and the base of the Marauder Destroyer aren't finished but I think they are cool enough to still be included. I plan on putting a post up soon detailing the base of my marauder.

The depressing thing about setting the army up is seeing the mountain of unpainted models. I have more infantry squads, more tanks, ogryns, the list goes on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment