This blog is to display my efforts and provide motivation for collecting and painting a 40k force to represent those that served in the 3rd Armageddon War. Please feel free to comment and any contructive criticism is welcome. I will try to keep the blog updated and hopefully you find it interesting if not entertaining.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Overview

Okay. I don't really know anything about blogging but I wanted to create this to log my 40k exploits and keep me motivated on my projects. I've been playing 40k since 3rd ed starting with the starter box set and painting up some Black Templars. This led me to the old Armageddon codex and the awesome Steel Legion models. It was there that my obsession started. As a result I know have over 6000 points of painted Steel Legion and it's still growing. It's also expanding to other armies. I've recently started a Mordian and Cadian force and have plans for some Elysians and Krieg. Why? All of these forces participated in the 3rd War for Armageddon. This blog is to keep track of my Armageddon Imperial Task Force.

Stay tuned for pics. Unfortunately work is getting in the way but I will take some army shots soon and also look out for pics from my first 6th ed tournament this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment